Listen to Episode 001 with Chris Coleman here:
Ever dream of starting your own business?
How good would it feel to receive a million dollars in funding?
Chris Coleman was just a kid from Philly when he decided to forego his senior year of college to move to San Diego and fully invest himself in his tech company.
He was on the verge of receiving a million dollars from investors when it all vanished – in an instant.
It left him depressed, he started drinking, he gained 40 pounds, and things were spiraling out of control.
This was until he found strength the in power of positive affirmations, and slowly began turning his life around.
His tech company got featured on the front page of BET.com and in Ebony Magazine, and he went on to receive funding from investors in San Francisco and Istanbul. He also landed a job with Buzzfeed, created his own iPhone game which was approved by iTunes, and landed speaking engagements at Harvard.
Obviously, Chris earned the title of Superhero.
“I have Live Your Dreams literally tattooed on my arm.”
In this podcast, Chris dives deep into his journey as an entrepreneur and tells us what he’s learned along the way.
More specifically, you'll learn:
- How to brand yourself in order to stand out in a crowded environment.
- The power of positive affirmations and how to achieve everything you dream of. Click here for Chris' step-by-step daily routine.
- Knowing how to create viral content. (It’s not luck – there’s a process!)
- How giving with an unconditional heart allowed him to land speaking engagements.
- Why “stealing like an artist” is crucial for success.
- How to make your own iPhone app. (Get Chris' NEW game "Superhero Bots - Bouncing Ball" here.)
- And much, much more!
Follow Chris "The Start-Up Superhero" Coleman Online:
Facebook:The Startup Superhero
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Chris?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!