Listen to Episode 008 with Alexa Rose Carlin here:
Alexa doesn't believe in coincidences. And she has a good reason for that...
As she was planning a party to celebrate the recent success of her non-profit Hello Perfect, she began feeling sick. So sick that on the day of the party, her mom (who wasn't even planning on being there) had to rush her to the hospital.
Before she knew it, she was placed in a medically-induced coma and the doctors were telling her family that she had less than 24 hours to live.
Her chance of survival was less than 1%.
Yet, Alexa survived.
As you can imagine, I'm absolutely honored that she agreed to sharing her story on the Unleash Yourself podcast!
In this episode, Alexa explains exactly what happened to her, how it completely changed the way she now sees the world, what she thinks is the #1 reason that allowed her survive and how she dealt with post-traumatic stress disorder once she was released from the hospital.
"I believe that our thoughts have the power to change our lives."
Today, Alexa is a motivational speaker, author, and entrepreneur who sets out to empower other people every single day. She’s also the founder of the Good Vibe Tribe on Periscope and has been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Network and the Huffington post.
More specifically, in this episode of the Unleash Yourself podcast, you'll learn:
- The story behind Alexa's near death experience and how she overcame a 1% chance of survival.
- How she unleashed herself from her fears of getting sick again and finally overcame her post-traumatic stress disorder.
- How she used food as medicine and healed herself through nutrition during a time when no medical doctor had a cure for her.
- The exact psychological shift she made, and how it allowed her to change her perception of the world around her.
- A step-by-step process that will help you get motivated and inspire you to take action on your goals.
- How to surround yourself with the right people (online and in-person) and how she connects with her idols and other VIPs.
- The key to creating a powerful community like she did with her Good Vibe Tribe.
- And much, much more!
Alexa's story is one of the most inspirational stories you'll ever hear!
Want more of Alexa? Check out these links:
- Check out her official website: AlexaCarlin.com
- Follow her on Periscope/Twitter/Blab/Instagram: @AlexaRoseCarlin
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Alexa?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!