Listen to episode 012 with Courtney Johnston here:
I never expected to interview someone on my podcast and spend a majority of time talking about rainbows.
But Courtney Johnston is a rule breaker with a different take on the world.
She founded The Rule Breaker's Club from her small apartment in Paris back in 2012 with no idea of what it would become.
Today, she is the Chief Rebel and Copywriter over at RuleBreakersClub.com, and her unique approach has helped hundreds of online business owners skyrocket their businesses through her whimsical "Rainbow of Sales".
"I had this crazy idea that maybe I could [start my own business] too."
But, Courtney wasn't always the entrepreneur she is today. And, if you asked her what her thoughts about entrepreneurship were just a few years ago, she would have laughed and told you she wasn't interested.
After she graduated with a degree in French, she bought a one-way ticket to Paris in order to fully immerse herself in the language. But, once she got there she started to feel some financial pressure and realized that she didn't have a work visa. So, she decided that it was time to go into hustle mode and do whatever she needed to do to generate extra income.
"Honour the process. You can't get there until you get through the tough times."
In this interview, Courtney describes her journey as an entrepreneur and tells us everything she's learned along the way. She also breaks down her world famous "Rainbow of Sales" and tells us the exact step-by-step process she follows (and has taught hundreds of others) to write sales pages that make your audience crave what you're offering.
Courtney is phenomenal and everything she says is gold. She's one of the few entrepreneurs I know that really gets it. Most importantly, she has a special gift of wanting to share it all with the world...and, today we're privileged to have her share it all with us on the Unleash Yourself podcast.
More specifically, in this episode of the Unleash Yourself podcast, Courtney teaches you:
How to put yourself in a situation where you have no choice but to succeed.
- The mindset shift you need to make to feel worthy of success.
- What attracted her to the world on online business and who the entrepreneurs she looks up to.
- How to get over the "impostor syndrome" and not let a lack of credentials stop you from believing in yourself.
- How to test your ideas and get instant feedback for your products/services before you launch.
- Why you should study athletes and what you can learn from some of the top performers in the world.
- How to apply her Rainbow of Sales to your business so that your products fly off the shelves.
- The science behind writing a sales page that will make your audience need what you're selling.
- And much, much more!
Want more of Courtney?
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Courtney?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!