Listen to Episode 015 with Nick and Gen here:
- a person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer.
I want to introduce you to Nick and Gen.
They are a nomadic couple who are currently travelling the world - together.
When they first started out as online entrepreneurs nearly 3 years ago, this is the exact life they were dreaming about living.
Yet, they just recently hit the road.
Along the way, they seemed to have lost themselves in their work and forgot why they started an online business in the first place.
They were stuck in a condo they just bought, working non-stop for a business that no longer excited them.
They were overworked, unfulfilled and unhappy. They felt as if they worked themselves into a corner. As if they were no longer working for themselves.
"Eventually we lost our focus, and seemed to have forgotten why we started doing this in the first place."
They were stuck in "business jail" and needed to do something about it. They thought back to why they set out to be online entrepreneurs in the first place and realized that it was for the flexibility. For the ability to travel spontaneously. Or even to travel with no plans of coming back.
So, they flipped their life upside down and within 3 months, they rented out the condo that they just bought months before, sold all of their possessions (car, furniture, clothes, etc) and packed their entire lives into one medium sized suitcase each.
And so, they were off to travel full-time.
"The funny thing is that our travel lifestyle costs us less than staying in our condo back at home."
In this interview, Nick and Gen share some cool stories about their travels, what it's like to build a business while being on the road, and how they manage to travel harmoniously with one another.
Better yet, they talk about how YOU could do the same: focus on creating your ideal lifestyle, get your partner on board, and live the life of your dreams.
Check out their new course called: Your Freedom Visa
More specifically, in this episode of the Unleash Yourself podcast, you'll learn:
Why Nick and Gen started a successful online business but still weren't happy.
- What made them want to sell everything they owned and just keep the bare essentials that fit into one small suitcase each.
- The process they followed to hit the road for the long term as a nomadic couple.
- Interesting travel stories and how to deal with uncertainty when you're on the road and things don't go as planned.
- Why they changed industry and started a brand new business even though they were already successful.
- How to travel long-term with your partner in a harmonious way.
- How affiliate marketing really works and why it made them change industry.
- Why communication is the most important factor in successful relationships.
- How YOU could hit the road, with your partner, and earn your Freedom Visa.
- And much, much more!
Want more of Nick & Gen?
Check out their website: The Great Anomaly.
Don't forget to join their Facebook group: Work Less, Travel More to meet more similar minded nomads!
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Nick & Gen?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!