Listen to Episode 030 with Toni Newman here:
Have you ever taken a trip or gone on a vacation and thought to yourself: I don't want to go back home. I wish I could stay here forever.
If you have, chances are you did absolutely nothing about it.
And, the reason for that is probably because you thought it was unrealistic. It was too spontaneous. Too risky.
You reminded yourself that you had too many responsibilities back home.
That life is not that easy.
And although you asked yourself a million questions and thought about all the reasons why it couldn't work, the one question you probably didn't ask yourself is:
That's exactly what Toni Newman asked herself while vacationing for 2 weeks at Club Med.
And, she never left.
A two week vacation turned into 10 years.
"It was one of those decisions that truly came from the gut, and if I think back on my life, most of my decisions did."
Today, Toni is a professional innovation catalyst and helps people dare 2B different.
Everything Toni says sparks a brilliant idea, and you'll see that as you listen to the interview.
She has a knack of making you feel comfortable thinking differently, wanting to become a high-definition version of yourself, and most importantly, being proud of it.
She's outrageously courageous and totally embodies what it means to Unleash Yourself.
"Breaking the rules is a really important part of having the business and life that you want."
Toni is a master at teaching you how 2B different: how stand out in a crowded marketplace, how to position yourself so your customers see you as a new and fresh option in the marketplace, and how to stop using buzzwords that are so overused they've lost all meaning.
"The only way to get noticed, is to dare to be different."
We even started talking about naked yoga. (Don't ask...)
More specifically, on this episode of the Unleash Yourself podcast with Toni Newman, you’ll learn:
- Why you should ask yourself "why not?" rather than "why?"
- How following your gut takes you on incredible journeys and life changing adventures.
- Why innovating and being different are crucial to your success.
- Why being the same and fitting in makes you invisible.
- How to break the rules and look at challenges with an open mind, rather than going along with what's expected of you.
- How to stand out on social media by daring to be different.
- Why being different is scary and why we all prefer fitting in instead. (Hint: massive results don't come from fitting in!)
- Courage vs confidence and how you need to keep moving and not stay stagnant.
- Actionable steps you can follow to stand out in the crowded marketplace and get noticed.
Want more of Toni Newman? Check out these links:
Check out Toni Newman's website.
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Toni?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!