Listen to Episode 034 with Steph Sage here:
When I met Sage, one of the first things she asked me was to name 3 things I was grateful for.
I thought about it for a few seconds and said: "I'm grateful for 1) my business, 2) my lifestyle, and 3) my family and friends.
One thing I did not mention was my health.
And, she quickly pointed that out.
I realized in that moment that I completely take my health for granted.
Without my health, I wouldn't be able to do any of the things I'm currently doing.
I guess it's one of those things we take for granted until it's taken away from us.
"I was following the life that we're told to follow, and I ended up getting really sick and depressed. It didn't add up to me. It didn't make sense."
And, unfortunately for Sage, she suffered through that misfortune in 2013 when she was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, Irritable Bowl Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue, and Clinical Depression.
It was so bad that it got to the point that doctors told her that she would be on medication for the rest of her life.
But, Sage didn't consider that as a solution.
"The doctors told me I was going to have to take pills for life. Sometimes, the solutions that our doctors offer just aren't good enough."
So, she decided to cure herself.
Today, Sage is happy, healthy, and glowing with positivity.
She no longer lives with any of the symptoms of exhaustion, indigestion, candida and acne that she was told she would have to struggle with for the rest of her life.
And recently, she sat down with me to tell me exactly how she cured herself and how you can improve your overall health and wellbeing through the methods and techniques she learnt.
Don't suffer anymore - let Sage teach you how you can use the cure to improve your health, too.
More specifically, on this episode of the Unleash Yourself podcast with Steph Sage, you’ll learn:
- How Sage got sick even though she followed a healthy diet and lived a very normal life.
- Why traditional medicine didn't work for Sage and how she created her own cure.
- The top 3 things Sage did to cure herself from IBS, Cystic Acne, and Depression.
- Why health has nothing to do with nutrition, and what to focus on instead.
- How to achieve higher levels of consciousness and self-awareness in order to feel higher levels of happiness.
- Why you shouldn't focus on results or have expectations and what to focus on instead.
- Why reading self-help books isn't enough and what you're missing out on if you stop there.
- The 5 biggest keys of curing yourself through holistic nutrition.
- And, much much more.
Want more of Steph Sage? Check out these links:
Check out Sage's website: SageCure.com
Get her book "The Cure" here.
Follow Sage on Instagram: @Sage.wellness
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Sage?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!