LISTEN TO EPISODE 036 WITH Dr. Jason Klop HERE:
In our mid to late twenties we go through a lot of change.
And I've noticed that with change, comes difficult decisions.
And with difficult decisions comes fear, doubt, uncertainty, and interestingly enough, unfulfillment due to our expectations. What we thought life would be like - but it's not.
"What you want to do and why you want to do it are two different things."
I've gone through a lot of change over the last three years in every aspect of my life (except for my family, thanks guys!), and I've gone through an incredible overall transformation because of it.
"Your life experiences sculpt who you are."
Luckily though, I've always had a pretty clear vision of who I was, what my values where, and what direction I wanted to go in life.
I've always had a purpose.
And so did my friend Jason.
Oddly enough, Jason discovered that his purpose in life was to help others at an early age as a dairy farmer when saving the life of a dying goat.
Over the course of time, Jason's evolved and so has his desire to help others.
Today, he's a naturopathic doctor but he doesn't wear a lab coat, he doesn't work in a hospital, nor does he run his own private practice.
"Based on your values you can make very clear actionable commitments to yourself that will then move you forward."
He's discovered that his purpose in life was to help others through an unconventional way: his message and story.
And because he wants to have an impact on as many people as possible, he runs his own blog, podcast, and online course, where he teaches others how to get clarity on their life's purpose, find their passion, and transform their lives.
So, if you're feeling lost in this journey called life, I have no doubt that Dr. Jason Klop has the right cure for you.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH jason klop, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why growing up on a dairy farm in Canada allowed Jason to discover one of his most important personality traits at a very young age.
- How Jason discovered naturopathy and why it inspired him to want to become a naturopathic doctor.
- The biggest reason why Jason is so passionate about sharing his message and helping others find their passion.
- Why your health is directly affected by whether or not you're feeling a sense of purpose in your life.
- The one big advantage to having a clear purpose.
- Why most people don't have clarity around their purpose and what you can do to discover your true purpose and find fulfilment.
- How to accept change and why it's okay to evolve into a different person than you expected yourself to be.
- Some specific words that you may not have heard often enough growing up, and why this might be the reason behind some of your current insecurities.
- And, much much more!
WANT MORE OF jason klop? CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Jason?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!