LISTEN TO EPISODE 047 WITH Matt Inglot HERE:
Many of us want freedoms that corporate life just can't offer.
We want to work on projects that are fulfilling and give us an opportunity for growth. We want to have enough time for a fulfilling social life outside of after-work drinks. To have financial security beyond what a pay cheque can offer, and to have the freedom to travel the world for more than 2 weeks at a time.
Matt Inglot craved this too and today he can proudly say that he's able to enjoy all of them as a part of his daily life.
But, achieving them took 7 years of unnecessary mistakes that nearly destroyed his health, his business, and his sanity.
Over those 7 years of feeling stuck and making the wrong moves, he figured out how to transform his business and took the idea of freelancing to a whole new level.
"It has created these kind of freedoms that I want to have, that a normal job can't offer."
And, Matt explains that the key to it all is to start changing the way you think about who your clients are.
By doing so, he was able to rethink what his services actually meant to his clients and because of it, he was able to triple his rates and sign contracts with clients who were ready to pay him, cash in hand, with zero pushback.
"The path to being a freelancer and being successful at it is finding some problem that people tend to have, or businesses tends to have, and finding a way to solve it."
So, whether you're already freelancing but need to find a way to sign higher value clients or if you want to make some money on the side as a freelancer with dreams of travelling the world while freelancing from your laptop, you're going to love this episode of the Unleash Yourself podcast!
Get ready for a complete freelance transformation!
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Matt Inglot, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be a freelancer.
- How I got started in online business as a freelancer and my unique story about being an online poker coach.
- Why Matt started freelancing after being laid off from his job as a sales and marketing engineer for a virtual reality startup.
- How to find your niche as a freelancer and realize that you have skills that other people would pay money for.
- How to get your first clients as a freelancer.
- How Matt built his own agency, rented office space and hired employees, only to realize he did it for the wrong reasons.
- Why freelancers struggle to find the right clients, and how to find high value clients who are easier to work with and are willing to pay you more.
- Why being a freelancer on Upwork isn't the best way to find clients and why getting an Upwork account puts you in the wrong mindset.
- How to leverage your personal network to get clients overnight by being super specific about what you can offer.
- The way to live your dream life and enjoy your freedom fully by freelancing.
- And, much much more!
This week, I published this episode from Avignon. Check out the amazing views from the beautiful castle I stayed in called Apres La Sieste.
WANT MORE OF Matt? CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
Matt's website: FreelanceTransformation.com
Follow Matt on Facebook here.
Tweet Matt and say hello: @MattInglot
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Get Matt's free guide that explains how to find your niche as a freelancer!
Listen To Matt's Podcast:
Freelance Transformation Podcast with Matt Inglot.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL ALSO ENJOY:
EP 041: WHY I STARTED A PODCAST AND HOW I TURNED MY SHOW INTO A BUSINESS (FEATURING JESSICA RHODES).
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Matt?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!