LISTEN TO EPISODE 055 WITH Sue B. Zimmerman HERE:
If you have a business (or you're trying to build one) and you're not leveraging the power of Instagram to increase leads, traffic, and sales...you're leaving money on the table.
I've experienced it myself: over the past 11 months my Instagram account grew by over 22,000 new followers and I've leveraged that audience to build a profitable online business.
When people message me saying they love the Unleash Yourself podcast and I ask them how they found me...they say: Instagram.
When people opt-in to my email list and I ask them how they find me...they say: Instagram.
And, when people buy my online course and I ask them how they first heard of me...they say Instagram.
The best part is that I'm obviously not the only person who's been able to leverage Instagram to get tangible business results. This week's guest, Sue B. Zimmerman did the same thing and noticed an increase in sales of 40% when she first started using Instagram for her business just a few years ago.
"I LOVE BEING NIMBLE AND MORPHING AND GROWING AND SEIZING OPPORTUNITIES. I ALWAYS HAVE MY PULSE ON THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY. I JUST KNOW WHAT IT IS BEFORE THE REST OF THE WORLD DOES AND THAT'S SORT OF MY SECRET SUPER POWER."
Today, Sue is known as #TheInstagramExpert and this week she sat down with me to discuss some Instagram ninja tricks and secrets to help you find your own success on Instagram.
There's a strategy behind it all and a consistent approach you can learn to implement in every picture you post and every caption you write. Let's all start taking Instagram a little more seriously and turn our accounts into profit producing machines!
"One of my favorite quotes is 'The more you shine the light on others, the more the light shines on you', and I try to do this every day. I don't want this to be all about Sue B. Zimmerman, I want this to be about all the other accounts on Instagram that inspire me."
Are you with me?!
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Sue B. Zimmerman, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Sue knew she wanted to be an entrepreneur as early at 13 years and how she had a million dollar business by 22 years old.
- Why Sue doesn't watch TV and what she does in her free time instead that allows her to be a "lifetime learner".
- How to get started with your first online course or first online business.
- What you need to do with influencers in your space in order to grow your skill-set and ultimately grow your business.
- Why Sue loves Instagram and how she used it to increase sales by 40%.
- How to step up your Instagram game so you can get massive results, even with the new algorithm change (increase of 63,000 impressions compared to the week before).
- The top 3 things you need to have in your Instagram bio.
- How to post content that creates engagement and allows your audience to feel connected to your brand.
- The #1 way to use Instagram Stories to get tangible business results.
- How Sue gets 250 new email opt-ins per week, just from Instagram.
- Why being on stage elevates your brand and is a turning point in your relationship with your audience.
- Call To Action: Use the hashtag #SueBMadeMeDoIt and tag @suebzimmerman & @michaelcarbone8
- And much, much more.
WANT MORE OF Sue? CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Blog Post: Instagram Stories Tutorial For Business
Sue's first Instagram account for business: @suebdo.capecod
Sue's daughter, Lila's Instagram account: @freshfitandfearless
My conversation with Sue when I reached out to her over Facebook asking to meet her in NYC at Periscope Summit:
How Sue increased impressions by 63,000 in 1 week by using Instagram stories:
The post that Sue explained where she asked others to tag their friends:
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Sue?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!