Brian d. Evans, founder and CEO of Influencive.com
LISTEN TO EPISODE 059 WITH Brian D. Evans HERE:
One of the biggest reasons I love hosting the Unleash Yourself podcast is because I get to chat with some of the best and brightest entrepreneurs on the planet, ask them anything I want, and learn directly from their mistakes, triumphs, and experiences.
I loved this interview because Brian agreed to be an open book and allowed me to ask him absolutely anything I wanted. From why the traditional education system didn't work for him, to why he uses his middle initial, and he even gave me behind the scenes look at his morning routine.
"If you can find something you're super passionate about, that you're interested in, there will be other people who are interested in it as well."
Brian has been building businesses in the online space for over 13 years so he's seen and learned a lot by seeing different industries evolve over time.
Today he knows exactly what works, what doesn't, and what every entrepreneur should be doing right now if they want to stand out from the crowd and build a profitable online business.
He's proven it in the past by turning his marketing and advertising agency BDE Ventures into one of Inc. 500's fastest growing companies in America, and he's proven it again today by founding Influencive and turning it into one of the fastest growing media platforms online (while competing with the Huffington Post, Forbes and Entrepreneur).
"It's about creating a group of people that are going to help get your message or post out there because that triggers the algorithm early on. You need a lot of comments and shares early on to click things in place."
You're going to love this interview because Brian shares everything he's done to grow from the feeling stupid as a 3-time college dropout to evolving into a guru behind some of the world's most successful online businesses.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Brian D. Evans, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why the traditional education system didn't work for Brian, what he did to learn instead and why this is still how he likes to learn new things today.
- A look at Brian's first online business: selling on eBay.
- Why being a 3-time college dropout caused Brian to have some limiting beliefs about himself. Learn how to overcome your own psychological barriers with this advice.
- Whether you should drop out of school to pursue your entrepreneurial vision or dream, or if you should wait until after graduation.
- The #1 reason why everyone should focus on creating a strong personal brand.
- How the idea for Influencive.com came about.
- The elements behind a good piece of content that effortlessly gets a lot of shares, comments and organic engagement.
- Why coming up with an effective title is one of the most important elements behind a viral post.
- How to decide which format to use: blog, podcast, or video? (This answer will surprise you!)
- How to overcome the fear that your business idea has already been done before and why having a lot of competitors is a good thing.
- Why Brian's morning routine is about constantly trying new routines.
- And much, much more.
WANT MORE OF Brian? CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
Check out Brian's personal website: BrianDEvans.com
Check out: Influencive.com for unconventional wisdom from influential minds.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Brian?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!