Stacy Tuschl, Author OF Is Your Business Worth Saving?
LISTEN TO EPISODE 061 WITH Stacy Tuschl HERE:
I already know that this week's episode of The Unleash Yourself Podcast is going to be a fan favorite.
Why? Because we all dream about creating a business around our biggest passions and this week's guest not only did that...but she then scaled it to 7-figures and beyond!
"THE BEST BUSINESSES I'VE CREATED ARE THE ONES THAT COME SO NATURAL...WHEN I WASN'T TRYING TO CREATE A BUSINESS AND I WAS JUST FOLLOWING MY PASSION."
Stacy Tuschl was only 18 years old when she started her performing arts business, so naturally, she ran the business out of her parents back yard.
By the time she was a junior at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, she knew that being an entrepreneur was what she wanted to dive into with no reservations once she graduated, so she incorporated, rented her own studio and was all in.
Over the next 10 years, she expanded into a custom-built facility, opened multiple locations and grew the business beyond 7-figures in revenue.
"NO MATTER WHAT, IF ONE OF MY BUSINESSES WERE TO TANK AND I NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING ELSE...I WOULD BUILD ANOTHER BUSINESS. I KNOW THAT ANOTHER 9-5 JOB ISN'T WHAT I WANT."
Being a ultra-successful entrepreneur, Stacy began receiving a lot of questions and inquiries for business advice and guidance so she wrote a book and launched her online coaching business with the focus of helping female entrepreneurs reach their highest potential in business and in life.
I loved chatting with Stacy not only because she has so many lessons to share but because her lessons came from over 10 years of working in the trenches and slowly but consistently building a 7-figure business.
Stacy has seen it all and I was super grateful to have the opportunity to pick her brain on episode #61 of the Unleash Yourself podcast.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Stacy Tuschl, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Stacy started a business out of her parents back yard...which later grew to over 7-figures.
- The value of coming from an entrepreneurial family.
- How to start a business based on your passions and current skill-set.
- Experience versus book knowledge: what Stacy learned by starting a real business that she didn't learn in business school.
- The importance of going to seminars and how this was a complete game-changer for Stacy.
- Free information versus paid courses. Find out which one is best for your ROI.
- How to take action on the things you learn or read about. Get Stacy's tips on how to take action, build momentum, and get out of content overload paralysis.
- The key to outsourcing and hiring the right people so you feel like a pro. Get the system Stacy uses to hire (she currently has over 40 employees.)
- The biggest mistake beginner entrepreneurs tend to make.
- Why you don't want to be the smartest person in the room.
- How to figure out if your business is worth saving and what to do from there.
- And much, much more!
WANT MORE OF Stacy? CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
Buy Stacy's book: Is Your Business Worth Saving?
Stacy's Podcast: Business Rescue Roadmap
Stacy's free Facebook group: Level Up
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Stacy?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!