Grant Cardone, author of Be Obsessed Or Be Average.
LISTEN TO EPISODE 062 WITH Grant Cardone HERE:
I feel like today's guest on The Unleash Yourself Podcast doesn't need an introduction.
He's an absolute legend in the entrepreneurial world: he's started multiple $100-million dollar businesses, wrote a NY Times Best Selling book, and is one of the most motivating business speakers you'll come across.
If you've never heard of him...fasten your seatbelt because Grant Cardone brings more energy than anyone I've ever seen.
But, before Grant was the Grant Cardone we know and love today, before all the fame, success, and money, Grant was broke and addicted to drugs.
He explains that the reason why he became an addict was because everyone around him kept suppressing who he really was.
He wanted to write bestselling books, but people told him that wasn't realistic.
He wanted to make a ton of money, but people around him said that not everyone is meant to be rich.
And, he wanted to have fame and recognition, but people around him told him that he couldn't become a celebrity.
Ultimately, they were saying that he needed to be average. This drove Grant to rock-bottom.
"I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO FREAKIN' UNBELIEVABLE
THINGS BUT I WAS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO KEPT
TELLING ME: YOU CAN'T DO THAT."
After rehab, Grant found a way to channel his obsessive and addictive personality into business which Grant says is the #1 reason behind his mega-success.
This interview is packed with rocket fuel and is going to be a much needed wake-up call for a lot of people.
Grant says that if you want real success you need to find what you love, the thing that lights a fire inside you, and you need to throw fuel on it.
You need to obsess over it...or you'll forever be average.
"I HAD TO QUIT DENYING MY OBSESSIONS."
This interview will give you the inspiration and tools you need to finally break out achieve your craziest dreams.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Grant Cardone, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Grant taps into his "energy generator" and is able to turn the switch on at any time.
- Why you shouldn't cover up or downplay who you really are and why Grant hit rock bottom (drugs, broke, etc) by toning down his true self.
- The reason why doctors prescribed Grant with medication to control his ADHD, even though he says there was nothing wrong with him.
- The #1 reason why people are average and why you need to start obsessing over the things you love.
- Why free time got Grant in trouble and how being addicted to action made him ultra successful.
- Why talking to strangers will get you everything you want in life.
- The reason why buying a house is probably the worst investment you could make.
- How most people quit on the idea of making money and why they justify it saying "money is not important."
- Why Grant sets time aside every year to focus on self-awareness and gets away from the office to ask himself "who am I?", "what am I doing", and "where am I going". (Get the tactics, strategies, and books he reads for personal development.)
- How to get 13 hours of coaching from Grant Cardone just by buying his book: Be Obsessed Or Be Average
- And much, much more!
WANT MORE OF Grant? CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Grant's book: Be Obsessed Or Be Average
Grant invited me into his epic studio (virtually) for this interview, watch the video feed here:
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Grant?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!