Steve Weatherford, Super Bowl Champion (New York Giants) and creator of ARMageddon.
LISTEN TO EPISODE 064 WITH Steve Weatherford HERE:
I've been excited to share this episode of The Unleash Yourself Podcast with you for months!
Today, I finally have the pleasure to introduce you to Steve Weatherford: former NFL punter and Super Bowl champion turned online entrepreneur and fitness guru.
I sat down with Steve to talk about his NFL career, how he grew from a skinny high-school soccer player into a 10-year NFL veteran with one of the sickest bodies in the NFL and what it was like to defeat Tom Brady and the New England Patriots and win a Super Bowl.
"I'M AN EXECUTER. I MIGHT NOT BE THE SMARTEST GUY, BUT I
WILL NEVER FAIL TO EXECUTE. AND THAT'S WHY I WAS
ABLE TO FIND SUCCESS IN THE NFL."
As soon as you meet Steve Weatherford, you know that he's way more than just a football player.
Beyond his illustrious NFL career, you'll see that Steve is a brilliant father, husband, philanthropist...and now, entrepreneur.
I got Steve to open up and share some personal stories that go way beyond the football field: like why he always wore long sleeves throughout his career.
No matter if he was playing in a dome with perfect weather or even if it was 100 degrees in Miami, Steve wore long sleeves.
He explains that even though he was named as the fittest man in the NFL, he was never happy with the size of his arms.
After he retired, he decided to do something about it and it took him on an amazing entrepreneurial journey. His first digital product ARMageddon, has already exploded and taken the fitness industry by storm...and it has no signs of slowing down.
"I didn't just want to create a product and say this is what I did, but I truly wanted people to understand how to get in shape."
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Steve Weatherford, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to build the best version of yourself...even if you're not the most talented person in the room.
- Why having extreme ADHD is an advantage for Steve and not a weakness.
- What it was like to win a Super Bowl and play along side players like Eli Manning and Justin Tuck.
- Why you should be proud to work harder than everyone else and why being obsessed is the #1 reason why Steve made the NFL.
- Why Steve always wore long sleeves while playing football - no matter what the weather was like.
- The 4 F's of passion.
- What is was like to win a Super Bowl while having the best game of his life.
- The reason why Steve decided to retire and what he is doing now that he is no longer an NFL punter.
- Why Steve wouldn't let his son play football.
- How Steve launched his new ebook and made over $50,000 within the first 6 hours.
- Steve's relationship with Lewis Howes and how they became brothers after meeting at a networking event.
- Steve's vision for the next phase of his life.
- Steve's answers to fan questions.
- And much, much more.
WANT MORE OF Steve? CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Steve?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!