Jordan Harbinger, The Art Of Charm.
LISTEN TO EPISODE 065 WITH Jordan Harbinger HERE:
A lot of you may already be very familiar with week's guest on The Unleash Yourself Podcast, Jordan Harbinger.
Jordan is the host of The Art Of Charm (one of the biggest podcasts in the world with 2 million downloads per month!) and he stops by the show this week to talk about advanced social skills for top performers.
This is a super valuable interview because Jordan teaches us about the soft-skills that tend to make us so uncomfortable and that we find so hard to learn, that we push them aside and pretend they don't matter.
Meanwhile, they are probably the most important skills you can have.
"Fill in the skill sets that are most valuable...And that happens to be soft-skills. But, since they are harder to learn, a lot of people decide they don't have to learn them."
If you're able to master skills like charisma and social influence, you can virtually achieve anything you want in life. Just ask Jordan, who was able to talk his way out of 2 kidnappings!
You're going to love this episode because Jordan talks about the game being played around us, how to become master networkers, and how to connect and create an instant bond with anyone we meet.
And, my personal favorite: why we need to always be giving (A.B.G) if we want to be of high value to everyone around us...which applies to business, life and love.
"We need to stop keeping score when it comes to relationships and stop thinking what's in it for us."
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Jordan Harbinger, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why Jordan decided to go to Law school and why he says it wasn't "a reasoned move."
- The hidden third-pathway to success: building relationships.
- How to become aware of the game being played around you and how to become a master of it.
- Why we blame external factors for our lack of success and what to do instead.
- Advanced social skills for top performers.
- How to be more likeable, in an authentic way.
- A.B.G - Always. Be. Giving.
- How to feel worthy enough to ask people for what you want/need when they offer some help.
- Charisma: how it works, why you need it, and how to increase it.
- How to have social influence and how to apply it in a positive way.
- A real story: How Jordan talked his way out of a kidnapping using the principles taught in The Art Of Charm.
- And much, much more.
WANT MORE OF Jordan? CHECK OUT THESE LINKS:
Website: The Art Of Charm
Subscribe to The Art of Charm on iTunes.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
If you're in the US, text 'charmed' to 33444: to get the Art of Charm starter kit.
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Jordan?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!