Brandon T. Adams: Crowdfunding King, Author and Founder of University of Young Entrepreneurs.
LISTEN TO EPISODE 069 With Brandon Adams Here:
Have you ever thought about running a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter or Indigogo to raise some capital before you create your product or launch your business?
Maybe you've even tried it and just didn't get the results you wanted.
If you're anything like me, you may even wonder how certain campaigns go viral and end up raising 300-500% more than their initial goal.
Well, this week I brought the crowdfunding king Brandon T. Adams on The Unleash Yourself Podcast to share his secrets to running a fail-proof crowdfunding campaign.
"If I want something and I Don't give up on it, I know that I could get whatever I want in life."
Brandon and I get along really well and the thing I love most about him is his endless drive, passion and work ethic.
In this episode you'll learn why getting started is so important, why one thing always leads to the next, and why waiting for the right time is probably the absolute worst mistake you can make.
I loved chatting with Brandon and diving deep into the mindset of a successful entrepreneur, what it takes to achieve greatness, and how it's all possible for you too!
"Figure out what you want in life, go after it and don't stop. just keep going because there's a lot of things you'll learn along the way."
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Brandon Adams, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Brandon's first job as an ice salesman led to his first invention: The Arctic Stick.
- Why Brandon's life changed after reading Think And Grow Rich.
- The value of getting started and why you need to start right now regardless of where you are or if you feel ready or not.
- How Brandon got over a speech impediment and became a world class speaker.
- How Brandon discovered crowdfunding and what his first campaign on Kickstarter was like.
- The steps Brandon took to become the industry leader in crowdfunding.
- What it was like to collaborate with John Lee Dumas from EoFire and how he helped him raise $100,000 in 33 hours for The Freedom Journal.
- The biggest mistakes people make when running a crowdfunding campaign.
- Brandon's F.U.N.D system to crowdfunding.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Brandon's Reality TV Show: Ambitious Adventures.
Book: Think And Grow Rich
Join the Free crowdfunding course.
Brandon's book: Keys To The Crowd
Follow Brandon T. Adams on Snapchat: @btadams18
The docudrama: Think: The Legacy Of Think And Grow Rich
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Brandon?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!