Michelle mcquaid, author of Lead Like A Woman.
LISTEN TO EPISODE 072 WITH Michelle McQuaid HERE:
If you're feeling like your life has become a treadmill and you're running 100 miles per hour but not going anywhere in your business, life, or relationships, then this episode of The Unleash Yourself Podcast will help you switch from functioning to flourishing.
Let me introduce you to Michelle McQuaid.
Michelle McQuaid is a best-selling author, workplace wellbeing teacher and playful change activator. An honorary fellow at Melbourne University’s Graduate School of Education, she blogs for Psychology Today, Huffington Post and Live Happy and her work has been featured in Forbes, the Harvard Business Review, the Wall Street Journal, Boss Magazine, The Age and more.
"WE ALL HAVE THOSE MOMENTS WHEN LIFE IS NOT HAPPY. BUT IMPORTANT LEARNINGS COME FROM THOSE MOMENTS."
With more than a decade of senior leadership experience in large organizations around the world, she’s passionate about translating cutting-edge research from positive psychology and neuroscience, into practical strategies for health, happiness, and business success.
Michelle lives to help people discover their strengths, move beyond their fears, and finally discover what it truly takes to flourish with confidence...and that's exactly what she teaches us in episode #72 of the Unleash Yourself Podcast!
"You need to be passionate about what it is you want to unleash your potential around...because it takes a lot of time and energy to get to the top."
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Michelle McQuaid, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why Michelle decided to study the science of positive psychology.
- Why Michelle flew across the world (from Australia to Philadelphia) every 3 weeks.
- What to do when you achieve a big goal and you're left asking yourself the question: "What's Next?!"
- The S-shaped curve of mastery and how to use it to your advantage.
- How to stick to your goals and dreams when you're drained and about to give up.
- How to look, feel, and act with more confidence by not only noticing the stories we tell ourselves, but by challenging them with equally believable alternatives.
- The 6 steps you can follow to finally break through and go from functioning to flourishing.
- Find out what Michelle does every morning as her morning routine and how it helps her show up every day as the best version of herself.
- And much, much more.
WANT MORE OF Michelle?
Michelle's website: MichelleMcQuaid.com
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN
ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Michelle?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!