John Jonas, founder of OnlineJobs.PH
LISTEN TO EPISODE 073 WITH John Jonas HERE:
If you feel like your business isn't scaling as fast as you'd like and you want to outsource some of the mindless work you hate doing, then this week's episode of The Unleash Yourself Podcast is exactly what you need.
John Jonas is an expert when it comes to outsourcing and hiring virtual assistants - especially in the Philippines.
I'm super excited about this episode because I've trying outsourcing some work in the past and always had a bad experience with it:
- either the work wasn't done on time
- the quality wasn't up to par or
- the project was abandoned before completion
Well, apparently John knows something I don't because he's been outsourcing for over 12 years and has turned it into a science.
"It was an amazing liberating experience for me."
And, since I'm determined to make this work for once and for all, I decided to have him on The Unleash Yourself Podcast so that he can share all his knowledge and expertise with us.
John let me pick his brain and broke it all down for us, step by step!
It's time for us to reclaim our lives and stop allowing ourselves to drown in endless work that we shouldn't be doing.
Let's start building the right team around us so that we can scale our business faster than ever before!
"Personally, I don't do anything. I outsource everything. I am the CEO, I don't do the work, I guide the work."
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH John Jonas, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why John knew from a young age that he wanted to be an entrepreneur.
- Why not having debt is really important for an aspiring entrepreneur.
- How John got into outsourcing and why it doesn't have to suck.
- The difference between hiring a freelancer vs a virtual assistant.
- How to make sure that you hire the right person who you can trust and who's going to provide high quality work.
- What tasks you could (and should!) outsource to your virtual assistant.
- What the hiring process looks like and the right questions to ask before hiring someone.
- How to manage your Filipino workers by understanding the cultural differences.
- How much you should expect to pay your virtual assistant.
- John's approach to scaling a business while freeing up your time by outsourcing.
- And much, much more!
WANT MORE OF John?
Hire the best Filipino workers for your online business: OnlineJobs.ph
John's blog: Jonasblog.com
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The outsourcing website Tim Ferriss mentioned in the 4-hour workweek: AskSunday.com
Website for freelancers: Upwork.com
Jing Capture (screen recording software)
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR John?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!