Neil Patel OF NeilPatel.com
LISTEN TO EPISODE 074 WITH Neil Patel HERE:
The most common question I get when it comes to building a profitable online business is: "How do I get more traffic and more subscribers?!"
Well, for this week's episode of The Unleash Yourself Podcast, I want to introduce you to one of the world's BEST digital marketers: Neil Patel.
Neil is a NY Times best selling author.
Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies.
Forbes says he's one of the top 10 marketers in the world.
The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web.
And if that wasn't enough, he was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under 30 years old by President Obama. (And then again by the United Nations.)
Obviously, when it comes to getting more traffic and sales from your website, Neil is the person you want to speak to.
"I like working on stuff that helps companies Gain more traffic and sales from their sites."
In this episode he breaks down tactics, strategies and hacks that will help you get a ton of traffic WITHOUT having to spend a dollar on ads.
This includes everything from SEO to Pinterest to webinars, and even influencer marketing. (Neil shares a word-per-word script you can use to reach out to influencers and get them to share your content to their massive audiences!)
"You can't just create a business and make money because you want to make money. You actually have to solve a problem."
So, if you feel like you have the best website, blog, or online course that no one knows about, it's time to get out of obscurity and start getting thousands and thousands of eyeballs on your stuff.
Neil is here to make sure that happens for you.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Neil Patel, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why personalization is the #1 thing that Neil is most excited about right now.
- How Neil got started as an entrepreneur and what led him to starting an online business.
- How Neil solved his biggest problem as an online entrepreneur by getting free traffic.
- Why SEO was a game-changer for Neil and how he used it to build massive businesses.
- How to start getting traction for your business by blogging and creating valuable content.
- How to get a ton of traffic and email subscribers without spending a dollar on ads.
- Why linking to influencers and asking them to share your articles holds a huge opportunity for free traffic. (Neil shares the exact word-per-word scripts you can use to reach out to influencers and get them to share your content.)
- A Twitter hack that Neil uses to find out who's sharing similar content to yours, and how to get them to share your links as well.
- The biggest marketing mistakes entrepreneurs are currently making and how to avoid them. (Hint: it has to do with quality > quantity)
- Neil answers the question: "Is SEO dead?".
- Why you should be using Pinterest to get more traffic to your website.
- How to increase the chance of your post going viral by creating an infographic.
- And much, much more!
WANT MORE OF Neil?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Some of Neil's other websites:
The Twitter hack Neil uses to get a lot of free shares: search.twitter.com
How to know what "hot topics" you should write about: buzzsumo.com
The blog post Neil referred to about how to get more traffic by using Pinterest.
Example of how to use an infographic.
Word-per-word email script Neil uses:
I saw that you tweeted this link [link] from [author name]. I actually have a similar post coming out that also covered [2-3 things you wrote about that they didn't] which the previous article left out. Let me know if you want to check it out. I'd be happy to send it over to you.
--If they reply with yes, send the link over to them and say thanks!
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Neil?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!