Russ Ruffino, founder of Clients On Demand.
LISTEN TO EPISODE 075 WITH Russ Ruffino HERE:
Do you want to live the lifestyle of a professional athlete or rockstar? One where you can wake up in the morning and buy a first-class ticket to Hong Kong or Hawaii - just because you feel like it?
That's exactly what Russ Ruffino, this week's guest on The Unleash Yourself Podcast, dreamed about.
In order to turn his dream into a reality, Russ followed his passion for acting and tried to make it big in Hollywood.
Instead, he ended up as a bartender.
It was only when he picked up The 4-Hour Workweek that he realized that there was actually a different path he could take to achieve his dream life: to become an online entrepreneur.
So, he quit his job as a bartender.
And, in his first year, he made over $250,000 selling his digital product.
But, the money alone wasn't satisfying enough for Russ. He needed something else.
As he realized that most of his buyers never took action on the courses they bought from him, Russ decided to flip his entire business model on it's head with one goal in mind: to get people REAL results and transform their lives.
" It's about getting people to decide that they want to make a change. A real change. It's the difference between giving them information or helping them make a transformation."
Today, Russ is the the go-to expert for creating premium products and getting clients on demand for his $5,000+ services.
And, this week he comes on The Unleash Yourself Podcast to break down his entire business in a step-by-step way that you can model for your own high-ticket business.
He explains that his entire 7-figure business is based around doing 3 things that are so simple, it will leave you asking yourself why you haven't already done them.
"You gotta charge a price that's in line with the value you deliver."
This episode will change the way you think about your current products and services.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH Russ ruffino, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you don't need to be a rockstar, actor, or professional athlete to have the freedom to live the life you dream about.
- How Russ made $250,000 in his first year as an online entrepreneur after quitting his job as a bartender.
- Why Russ decided to change his business model from selling $100-200 digital products to selling $5,000-$6,000 workshops.
- Comparing the idea of implementing the launch model instead of doing something that focuses more on creating consistent monthly revenue.
- Why sales for low ticket items are mostly based on curiosity, enthusiasm and excitement.
- Why you need to solve a major life or business problem if you want to charge a premium price.
- Why premium pricing gets your clients to show up and actually take your course seriously.
- How to work with fewer clients and still make 10X what you were making before.
- Why good marketing removes the need for "credentials".
- Russ' proven formula for creating high ticket items and getting clients on demand.
- And much, much more!
WANT MORE OF RuSS?
Russ' website: RussRuffino.com
Russ' 8-week process: Clients On Demand
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The 4-hour workweek by Tim Ferriss.
- Russ' private Facebook Group: The Art of High-Ticket Selling
- Watch Russ' webinar: The 4-step strategy we used to build a 7-figure coaching business.
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Russ?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!