Tim Sykes, TimothySykes.com
LISTEN TO EPISODE 076 WITH Tim Sykes HERE:
What's with all the Lamborghinis, $50,000+ watches, stacks of cash, and private jets all over Instagram?
This week's guest on The Unleash Yourself Podcast, explains how a tennis injury turned him into a multi-million dollar stock trader and how he's built an entire online business teaching other people how to do the same - having created several millionaire students along the way.
Whether you hate him or love him, Tim Sykes knows how to market and attract attention to his website, how to inspire people to take action and how to help them find the work ethic that they've never had in order to get the results they've always dreamt about.
"Focus and tone in on what you enjoy. Follow your Passions."
Although his philosophy is simple, it's a game-changer. And, you'll never market your products and services the same way ever again once you understand it.
It goes something like this: sell them what they want, teach them what they need.
If posting about Lambos, watches, money and private jets makes people click on his YouTube videos or buy his courses and gives them the motivation or curiosity to actually consume the content and get real results (which they otherwise wouldn't have if he used lame marketing tactics) then Tim considers it a job well done.
"I'm grateful for every single hater I have."
Although Tim is known for trading penny stocks, he's way more than just another trader: he's an incredible marketer, entrepreneur, and philanthropist (he just donated $1,000,000 to Pencils of Promise.)
So, if you dream about building a business around your biggest passions and want to get Tim Sykes' advice on how you can millions for yourself while changing the lives of other people around you at the same time - you've got to check out this episode!
MORE SPECIFICALLY, ON THIS EPISODE OF THE UNLEASH YOURSELF PODCAST WITH tim sykes, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Tim got into trading stocks and why teaching is his biggest passion.
- Why Tim says his #1 strength is his work ethic.
- How to leverage the internet to become self-taught in anything you want.
- Why Tim shares pictures of Lamborghinis and stacks of cash on his Instagram account.
- How to inspire people with your marketing so they're inspired to take action and get real results with your material.
- Why it's not enough to just hook your audience with inspiring marketing or amazing ads and what to do once you have your audience's attention in order to turn them into students for life.
- Why Tim left his hedge fund to get into education and why he loves to teach.
- How to amplify your voice by leveraging the internet and getting known for your unique skills and expertise.
- Why you need to front load the work in order to become an expert before you can teach.
- Why Tim is donating 1 million dollars to Pencils Of Promise.
WANT MORE OF Tim?
Tim's website: timothysykes.com
Follow Tim on Instagram: @timothysykes
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The blog post that one of Tim's haters wrote (who later became one of his millionaire students).
ENJOY THE PODCAST? PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARING ONLINE:
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on the left side of the screen. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
WANT TO CREATE AND LAUNCH AN ONLINE COURSE...IN JUST A WEEKEND?!
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR Tim?
Comment below and let us know what's on your mind!